Adding custom reports

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Wed Jun 16 12:19:36 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> (primitive-load "/path/to/my/report")
> (primitive-load "/path/to/config.auto")

One thing to add to this - the report path entered above must *not* contain
the .scm extension or gnucash will fail to load. Without the extension, it
works.

My problem now is working out how on earth to get the report included in the
menu so that I can select it! I've changed the names from the old report upon
which this is based (Fancy invoice) to new values ("Fancy Invoice" -> "Invoice
for JCS" and "fancy-invoice" -> "jcs-invoice") but I'm still not getting it to
appear. I can see a section near the end of the report which looks like it's
inserting an entry into the Business reports submenu, but I get nothing from
this report  :-(

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price