Adding custom reports

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Wed Jun 16 14:50:49 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:
>
> > This is not true..  Actually, if you do NOT include the .scm it wont load
> > the file

Hmmm. OK - that's one problem solved.  :-)

> Ok, I got it to load by adding (use-modules (g-wrap gw-wct)) .. but then it
> dies during shutdown.
>
> So, there is CLEARLY a symbol problem, but I have no clue what's going on,

So, does anyone know how to insert an arbitrary report into GnuCash? It *must*
be possible! I don't care if it's done at the user or the system level -
there's only me on this box anyway.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price