window size

Willi Tonsern willi.tonsern at aon.at
Thu Jun 17 12:06:08 EDT 2004

I use GnuCash 1.8.8, Debian Woody, KDE 3.1.4

When I change the size of a GnuCash register's window then it seems this
change is performed for some other window types: e.g. for the
GnuCash-start-window, the report options window etc. At installation
time both the start-window as well as the report option window was
"minimized". Now all window types have the same size. This is not a big
problem but ugly.
Is there a config file to define the desired window sizes? If not - how
can I reset to the default sizes?
Thank you for any advice!