donating

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Tue Jun 22 10:52:53 EDT 2004

A prototype web page explaining how to donate to the gnucash project
can be reviewed at

http://www.gnucash.org/en/donations.phtml

Let me know if you have suggestions/changes.

I can either link this page directly into the main menu,
just under the 'how to help' item, or instead, list it on
the how-to-help page.  Suggestions?

Can someone make me a project admin on the sourceforge gnucash
page? I've discovered I cannot view the donated amounts;
I'd like to prepare a mini-balance sheet, for inclusion on
the donations page.  I'm not sure if its time yet to figure
out how/to-whom to disburse the funds.

--linas