scheduled transactions make bad transactions with 1.8.9 ?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Jun 22 10:55:12 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 04:39, Olivier Kaloudoff wrote:

> 	I'm using the latest gnucash on os x (via fink), and experienced
> the following problem today:
>
> - 2 scheduled transactions were created at launch.
> - The "Balance" field broke on all transactions after theses transactions.
> - the following message appeared (many times) on the command line:
>
> "Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric."

I had seen this far in the past, and believed that it was gone.
Apparently, it's not. :(

1.8.9 had some changes to handle other error conditions during
transaction creation, but I don't recall this being one of them.

> 	Can you tell me where if I should fill out a new bug report,
> or if I should add my report to an existing bug report. If so, which
> one ?

As discussed, bugzilla.gnome.org is the correct place.

As well, if you send me your datafile [privately!], or clear
instructions for reproduction, I should be able to ... well ...
reproduce, isolate and fix the issue.

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org/ - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`