Problem with Install - 1.8.9-1

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 28 14:29:26 EDT 2004

As I said in my earlier mail, you must use an RPM compiled
specifically for your distribution/version.  If you're using RH9
then you need a RH9 RPM.  Neither RH8 nor RH7.3 RPMS will work.

If you looked at the gnucash distribution site you would have
found a link to http://people.redhat.com/notting/gnucash/ which
is where you can find the gnucash RPMs for RH9.

-derek