Donating to GnuCash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 2 18:37:11 CST 2004

David Anderson <dw.anderson at verizon.net> writes:

> My problem with paypal is that when you create a professional account,
> they will charge you a percentage no matter what the source of funds
> (e.g. checking account, where there is no fee involved).

Yea, that's why I have two accounts now, a personal account and a
business account.  But I agree that it's bogus that they charge a
percentage of cash transactions for business accounts.  I haven't
figured out if SF will let me use a "personal" account for the
donations, so it's pointing to my business account.  I may change that
later if I get some indication that SF will handle the CC payment fees
themselves.