Want to be a gnucash user

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 8 10:38:44 CST 2004

FWIW, RH9 _SHIPS_ with gnucash, and all the dependencies you'll need:

      guile
      umb-scheme (for slib)
      g-wrap
      gnucash-1.8.1

Once you install all the RPMS (and I cannot stress enough how HIGHLY
I suggest using this approach) you can upgrade to 1.8.8 from:

  http://people.redhat.com/notting/gnucash/

If you go this route, it will work for you, guaranteed, or three-times
your money back!  :)

-derek