Privacy

Lindenaar, D.J.W. D.J.W.Lindenaar at student.tue.nl
Fri Mar 12 14:15:29 CST 2004

Even with this speed-decrease, if you'd try and make it so that this
secure partition is fairly small and mounted as a subdir in the home of
the accountant this overhead decreases to a little longer waiting for
gnucash startup and save. This doesn't even bother a slow cpu to much
(since it already takes long...)

Greetz Daniel