Privacy

Roger Price roger.price at pandora.be
Sun Mar 14 05:42:52 CST 2004

OK - next step.  For some reason the ssh -X did not work for me; I did
try that already.

Is it possible to use OS X's FileVault encryption as well?

Presumably this would cause some complications with backup (I use
Retrospect) which runs daily in my account.   Maybe we should break
this discussion into another thread?