Unable to access data

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Mar 16 10:11:41 CST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 10:28, Scott wrote:

> I think your bet is correct, because I had 2 transactions scheduled
> for today. When I started GnuCash this morning the "Since Last Run"
> dialog came up. The first transaction I was only using as a reminder
> so I canceled that one, but the 2nd one was for a payment to a credit
> card, and it seems to be hung on that one. Also I have not deleted any
> accounts recently that would have been on the Scheduler.

Weekly scheduled?

[ There's a trivial source-code change to fix the bug, if you're in a
  place to recompile gnucash from source/CVS.  Of course, if you're in
  a place to compile CVS, just get the latest version of the
  'gnucash-1-8-branch', which includes that fix and many more.]

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org/ - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`
# A: Because it breaks the flow of normal conversation.