Problem with charts on report

Tales Costa tales at ibiseng.com
Wed Mar 17 21:13:20 CST 2004

Hi,

I am having some problems for displaying  pie and bar charts on
Reports.  In short, gnucash doesn't display any of the bar-chart or
pie-chart graphics on the reports available. Instead display the
following messages: "unable to push bar-chart"  and  "unable to display
pie-chart".

Have searched for reference/answer on the list archives nor bugzilla but
haven't found much.  I am using Gnucash 1.8.5 that comes with Suse 9.0.

Maybe someone here can help me on this ?

Thank you

Tales Costa