Anybody can help me with that error message?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 21 01:27:34 EST 2004

no, you cannot have both slib2 and slib3.
I dont use Debian, so I can't tell you what to do to fix this.
I suspect you'll just need to download slib2 from testing and
then mark it not to update.

Nothing else AFAIK depends on slib.

-derek