Gnucash crashes whith report

Laurent Rathle lrathle at teaser.fr
Thu Mar 18 09:07:45 CST 2004

Hello,

I use Gnucash 1.8.8 on Mdk 10 and it crashes each time I try to generate a
report. I get this message when I launch it on the command line :

Failed to contact configuration server (a likely cause of this is that you
have an existing configuration server (gconfd) running, but it isn't
reachable from here - if you're logged in from two machines at once, you
may need to enable TCP networking for ORBit)

It is the only thing I can send you since I don't know how to launch gnucash
with gdb.

Any idea ?

Thank you,

--