Cannot post invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 22 14:29:50 EST 2004

DECo <diamond.edge at verizon.net> writes:

>> > A/R account.
>>
>> Are you sure?
> Yes.

Hmm.  What level is the account?  (top-level or not?)  If not, what is
the account-type of the parent (actually, all parents up to the
top-level)?

>> Can you show me a screen-shot of the "Edit Account"
>> window for your "A/R" account?
> I have never done a screenshot.  What utility would I use for that?

Try xwd, but there are lots of other tools, too.

> No, it IS an A/R account.

If it was an A/R account it would show up in the option-menu of A/R
accounts.  So something funky is going on here.