moving top-level accounts to a sub-level account with the same name

Tom Perkins tildettperk at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 25 09:06:38 EST 2004

Hello-

I want to clean up my account tree by moving some top-level accounts to a
sub account with an existing name.  For example, I have a top-level
account called "Household" and I want to move it under my top-level
"Expenses" account.  But the "Expenses" account already has a "Household"
account.

Is there an easy way to move the account?  I tried to move the
"Household" account in the account editor to "Household" under
"Expenses", but I ended up with two identically named accounts called
"Household" under "Expenses".

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
  Tom Perkins <><