Online Bill Pay

marthter marthter at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 26 00:40:01 EST 2004

Benoit Grégoire wrote  on 24/03/04 12:05 AM:

>On Wednesday 24 March 2004 00:04, Art Fore wrote:
>

>>Gnucash support online bill pay? (That is where you have a payee and you
>>make a payment to the payee in your checking accound and when you do an
>>upday, this goes to the bank and they pay the bill)
>>

>Not yet supported, sorry.

Bonjour Benoit,

I just want to check if my meagre (so far) understanding of OFX is correct:

The OFX protocol supports online bill pay, but GnuCash currently only
uses a subset of OFX to allow it to import OFX files (like transaction
statements downloading from web banking sites).  Is that about right?

Thanks a lot.

~Martin