Problem with charts on report

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sat Mar 27 04:30:38 CST 2004

On Friday 26 Mar 2004 15:20, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Tales Costa <tales at ibiseng.com> writes:
> > Hi Derek,
> >

> I suspect that SuSE includes Guppi inside the gnucash package, as
> nothing else uses it.
>
> > So, would this mean that to use graphics with Gnucash I will need to
> > install a non-suse build ?
>
> Maybe.  I dont know.  I dont use SuSE -- maybe someone else who does
> can answer the question.  One thing you can try is:

<SNIP>

Hi,

I have a SuSE 8.1 box / gnucash 1.6.6 and I get the following:

rpm -q -whatprovides /opt/gnome/lib/libguppi.so
Guppi-0.40.3-411

I also have a SuSE 9.0 install / gnucash 1.8.7 and the same rpm command
returns:
gnucash-1.8.7-0

I have a feeling that the gnucash package shipped with SuSE 9.0 was 1.8.1,
and I seem to remember seeing a post _somewhere_ along the lines of
"SuSE have just released a 1.8.7 update
	- Good that means charts will work again"

Have you done an online update and got the latest gnucash package?

Maf.