Modifying Invoices

Patrick Warn warn at mac.com
Tue Mar 30 14:57:26 EST 2004

I've been using GNUcash for a few months now, but have one issue that
I'm still looking for a an answer to.

We are using GNUcash for our small business and I want to be able to
print out invoices that I can put in a standard #10 envelope with a
window on the right side and have the name and address show through.

How do I modify the default invoice layout for printing? (I'm running
the latest GNUcash under Suse 9 Linux)

If there there is a FAQ or help file I've missed, a pointer to it would
be great, as I don't want to post questions that have been answered
somewhere else.

                Wondering what it all means,
                          Pat

Patrick Warn