gncownercreate?

Dave Morris dmorris at uvm.edu
Wed Mar 31 19:40:04 EST 2004

Hello all,

just wondering if anyone might be able to help me figure out why gnucash
is crashing.  I'm getting an error:

/usr/bin/guile-1.6: relocation error:
/usr/lib/gnucash/gnucash/libgw-business-core.so.0: undefined symbol:
gncOwnerCreate

when gnucash gets to the "Loading configs" portion of initialization.
Running gnucash 1.8.8 on debian/unstable.  tried running gdb/attach on the
process and it reported an error with libc.  Doesn't seem very likely.
Any help would be most appreicated. thanks

-dave

"He wasn't involved," McClellan said of Rove. "The president knows he
wasn't involved. ... It's simply not true."

"When I started programming, we didn't have any of these sissy 'icons' and
'windows'. All we had were zeros and ones -- and sometimes we didn't even
have ones." - Wally