PDF output file size

Brendan Henderson brendanh at bendigo.net.au
Thu May 6 06:04:31 EDT 2004

Forgive me if this is the wrong list to post to.

I have set up an invoice style sheet with 2 small graphics, each about
29 kb jpeg's. When I select to print an output, select my style sheet
and specify to use the PDF output it works, but the end result is a 1.9
meg PDF file that is too large to email on a dialup connection.

Removing the 2 jpeg's reduces the file size to 31 kb. Any serious idea's
that still include the graphics ?. Can the PDF engine/convertor be
tweaked to reduce the PDF output quality ?.

--
Brendan Henderson

BLH Drafting & I.T. Services
'Putting your ideas into motion'