Problems with scheduled transactions

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at myaccess.com.au
Fri May 7 00:20:57 EDT 2004

I am running Gnucash 1.8.6 on a Mandrake 9.2 system.  I have had persistent
problems with scheduled transactions losing one account - usually the Bank
account, but always the credit side.  Sometimes I can edit the transaction in
the editor first, but at the moment I have one that makes everything freeze.
I then have to exit with Ctrl+Alt+Esc, and Guile is left running, so I kill
it separately.  Starting it from a terminal, I have the following error
messages:

** CRITICAL **: file gnc-component-manager.c: line 275 (gnc_cm_event_handler):
assertion `id_type' failed.

** CRITICAL **: file gnc-component-manager.c: line 275 (gnc_cm_event_handler):
assertion `id_type' failed.

** CRITICAL **: file gnc-component-manager.c: line 275 (gnc_cm_event_handler):
assertion `id_type' failed.

GLib-CRITICAL **: file gdate.c: line 852 (g_date_set_day): assertion
`g_date_valid_day (day)' failed.

I probably have to reinstall a package, but which one?

Doug.
--
Most men are within a finger's breadth of being mad.
	- Diogenes the Cynic (4th c. B.C., who is himself remembered for living in an