I've lost about a month of my gnucash activity(((

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 11 23:16:22 EDT 2004

Stanislav Tereshchenko <sutasik at sympatico.ca> writes:

> It was so disappointing to do so harmless steps as starting gnucash,
> creating new account, closing application without saving changes and
> to loose about one month of information.

Why did you close without saving?  That dialog exists for a reason,
you know.

> Is there any way to do any restore or repair?

Unfortunately if you created an account during the process then no,
you cannot replay the log file -- it doesn't handle "new account"
events.

Sorry,