GnuCash - New Prospective User

Ron Powell rajell at msn.com.au
Tue May 4 02:28:39 EDT 2004

Dear Sir,

My name is Ron Powell and live in Sydney Australia and are in the process of
switching from Windows to Mac OS X.

I have used Quicken for many years and now want a similar program that will
run on OS X and came across your web page on the net and noted that GnuCash
will now run on OS X.

Could you please advise how I might go about obtaining a copy? Your web page
only mentions packages that come bundled with Linux.

I think of myself as being at a medium level of computer literacy, but have
no knowledge of programming, so if you can help me in any way I would be
much appreciative.

Please reply to me at rajell at msn.com.au <mailto:rajell at msn.com.au> .

Thank you,

Ron Powell