Tax reports for assets

Ashvin Goel ashvin at acm.org
Sat May 15 10:53:10 EDT 2004

I have tax-deferred retirement accounts (somewhat similar to 401K in the
US) and these are needed for calculating Canadian taxes. I file them as
assets and have marked these accounts as "tax related". However, they
don't show up on the tax report. If I change these accounts to be income
or expense accounts, then they show up in the tax report, but these
accounts are not expenses or income.

Thanks
Ashvin