Upgraded system and GnuCash

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Wed May 26 10:05:23 EDT 2004

I've just upgraded from SuSE 8.2 to 9.1, and mostly I've had no problems.

However, GnuCash is behaving oddly WRT my reports. I have several open by
default, and (now I've upgraded) every one of them says (Report not found) as
its name in the tab, and the window says
Report error
An error occurred while running this report.

My accounts appear to be intact, so it's some oddity with the new setup.
GnuCash is 1.8.8, which is what I was using before IIRC.

Can anyone suggest what I need to do to get this working, or do I just have to
recreate all my reports manually?

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price