Automated reconciliation with GnuCash

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Sat Nov 13 19:46:59 EST 2004

When Quicken 2004 imports a QIF from my bank, it matches the entries, but
leaves the "cleared" status and the reconciliation untouched.

Reconciliation requires the closing Bank Balance. This doesn't form part of
the standard QIF.  I have to get it from the screen.

Doug.

--
ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548.
It's not whether you win or lose.  It's where you place the blame.