Split Transactions involving Stocks and bank accounts don't work

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Nov 17 11:01:11 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 10:54, Eric Dorland wrote:
> * Derek Atkins (warlord at MIT.EDU) wrote:
> > Known issue -- SXes don't support Stocks.
>
> Are there any workarounds? Is there a fix in the works?

Wait, are you using SXes for this?  I didn't see any evidence in your
mail of that.

In any case, there is no workaround, and there's no "fix" per-se ... the
SX subsystem should be extended to handle stock transactions, though.

It could and probably should also be extended to handle business
transactions as well.

...jsled