Split Transactions involving Stocks and bank accounts don't work

Eric Dorland eric.dorland at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 22 00:44:05 EST 2004

* Derek Atkins (warlord at MIT.EDU) wrote:
> This sounds an awful lot like bug #144885.

Looking at that bug, it doesn't sound at all related.

> What happens if you enter the splits from the bank register instead
> of the stock register?

Ok, that worked (could of sworn I tried that before and it didn't
work). If I enter the transactions from the bank's register and then
went into the stock register afterword to enter in # of shares,
etc. Strange that it does work the other way around. Thanks for the
help.