Business: Balance Sheet gives incorrect values

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 24 21:25:10 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a problem with the Balance Sheet report. When I look at it, it
says that I have some unpaid receivables. But when I look at the
Customer reports, all of them state (correctly) that all clients have paid.

I'm assuming something went wrong the last time I entered a payment for
one of the accounts. How do I recover from that? Will
unposting/reposting/process payment do the trick? Or do I have to
manually remove the problemetic transaction (I found what it was)? Or is
there another way to do it?

Thanks,

<Laurent Duperval> lduperval at videotron.ca

Let's just be friends and make no special effort to ever see each other again.