Stocks / Mutual funds Quotation on French markets (CAC 40 and Marché Libre)

Thierry Lelièvre thierrylelievre at free.fr
Tue Nov 30 14:16:09 EST 2004

Hi everybody,

After using Gnucash to get an extensive information about my expenses /
income, I am setting up the Investments part.

I installed the Finance::Quote module which worked perfectly when I made
a try with an American stock on the NYSE.

But in the real life, I own mutual funds on the French Market

Ex : Cardif Actions Dynamiques (FR0000283418)

and stocks on the French "Marché Libre"

Ex : MANDRAKESOFT (FR0004159382 - MLMAN)

As these do not appear in the list with NYSE/NASDAQ and EUREX does not
work, is there a way to easily add new sources for quotations ?

If ever a French Gnucah user already did it, I would be glad to know !!!

Sorry for citing the names above, no hidden advertising of course ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Thierry