Catagories or accounts

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Thu Nov 11 07:14:28 EST 2004

Sorry you got my complete list of random signatures.  I didn't notice until
the message had gone.  You got the complete text of the script.  Anyone who
thinks it is a good idea, can just copy it and email me privately for setup
instructions.

Doug.

--
ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548.
Remember when life's path is steep to keep your mind even.