newbie installing gnucash on mac osx 10.3.6

Mike Jensen mjensen at iphouse.com
Mon Nov 29 07:55:06 EST 2004

Try
find / -name gnucash
That should tell you if it got installed and where it is.
You may want to doublecheck fink to see if it lists gnucash as current
or archived. If it's just archived, you still need to install it. There
are many levels of dependencies that you need, so if this was your
first try, it doesn't surprise me that it took that long and still
failed. Try installing each dependency separately.
There is also a web page at
http://homepage.mac.com/elliottmce/gnucash_guide/applets.html that can
help, as well as a few threads on the GnuCash mailing list. Try a
search at https://lists.gnucash.org/search/?archive=gnucash-user
Hope this helps,
  MJ
Mike Jensen