Finance::Quote not installed properly

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at myaccess.com.au
Sun Oct 3 08:10:05 EDT 2004

I have installed Gnucash 1.8.9 from Mandrake RPMs.I have the
perl-Finance-Quote RPM  installed as a dependency.  I also recently installed
it again with CPAN, and got a message that it was up to date.  Yet when I
open the "Edit Account" dialog, I get a message (grayed out) that
Finance::Quote is not installed properly.  The accounts are bank accounts,
but I do have some shares on the ASX, which I would like to add.

Does the fact that the message is grayed out mean that the module is correctly
installed, or on the other hand that it is not correctly installed, but
inapplicable to a current account.  If the latter, where can I start looking?

Doug.
--
ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548.
People want economy and they will pay any price to get it.