Invoice description field enhancement

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 4 09:21:21 EDT 2004

I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to do.  You have a single
line-item but you want a multi-line description?  Why not just keep
typing in the description field?  There's effectively no length limit
(although that might change in the future when we move to SQLite).

If you really have multiple items you want to document, just put them
on multiple lines.  Note that you DON'T need to supply a value for
every item, and I _believe_ you don't need to supply an account if the
value is zero.  (If that's not true I'm willing to make a change to
support that).

Getting "embedded returns" in the decription field is probably going
to be a LOT of work (and it's work that I can assure you I have no
intention to do myself).

-derek