Compile help

magpie cabernet at webshield.net.au
Sat Oct 9 08:36:25 EDT 2004

I have been working my way through the ./configure script of 1.8.9
After resolving a number of issues it was able to complete but make failed
with errors.

With most of the dependencies installed I started afresh. I removed the
gnucash directory and untarred a new one. The ./configure script is now
telling me it has a problem with g-wrap. I think this was also stopping the
make file for completing. The log stops immediately after this

Config.log

configure:10481: checking for g-wrap-config

Any ideas ?

Brian