Developing an activity as an independent worker : Use the personal File or create a separate one ?

Thierry Lelièvre thierrylelievre at free.fr
Tue Oct 12 11:53:59 EDT 2004

Thanks to Dave and Derek for their answers, as they are complementary :

In my case (different tax system for my activity and need for related
reports), I plan to make a separate file and double-entry the personal
investment and money transfers (such as starting capital) in each file.

Always surprised by this forum's reactivity !!!

Thierry