Custom Invoices

Joseph Crawford jcrawford at codebowl.com
Sat Oct 16 14:45:36 EDT 2004

Derek,

I have been fiddling with the stylesheets to include my company logo,
however i noticed that if you specify a logo image and do not specify a
header image then it shows wierd in the print preview.

Also is there a way to have the invoice text not be pushed into column 2
cell 2

i mean if you specify a logo, everything below it is blank and the
invoice text is moved as if the starting edge of the document is the
right most side of the logo.

i know you may not have a GUI for this but is there a file i could edit
to furthur edit the layout of the invoice such as where the date is
etc..  Does GnuCash have this feature so that you can have multiple
invoice layouts not just design changes.

Joe Crawford