gnucash-1.8.9 does not recognize date field from wachovia downloads

Martes Wigglesworth martes.wigglesworth at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 23 05:28:56 EDT 2004

As my subject indicates, I have noticed that gnucash-1.8.9 on freebsd
does not recognized the date entry field from downloaded ofx files from
my bank.  They are recognized on 1.8.7, so I am forced to keep that
version working, whenever I upgrade things.  I also noticed that there
is not any difference between the 1.8.7 and 1.8.9 versions.  The website
only indicated that some small things had been added, like specific
international language support, etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated
--

M.G.W.