Two errors with Gnucash

Richard Thomas tich at clad.co.nz
Wed Oct 27 14:00:48 EDT 2004

Thank you for your reply.

Today I started Gnucash from an xterm.  This morning's SX's produced the
following error:

Scheduled Tansactions: Total: 14, Loaded: 14
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
(last line repeated 18 times).

The reason I don't use NFS is that I have several computers, some of which
also run Windows on occasions and which use the same shares, and my laptop
gets connected to several networks and I get tired of waiting for the NFS
attempted connection to timeout.

Regards
Richard