"Double Dating" transactions?

David Harrison millionaire at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 2 17:01:28 EDT 2004

Bill, Aaron (and others),

I have some further thoughts on this that might help.
As Aaron pointed out, the email client I am using isn't cooperating with the word wrap.
I am using the "webmail" that my ISP provides 'cause I'm at work right now.

When I get home tonight, I will type out a response to each of you in a real email program.

David