Blank Reports

Allen Ziegenfus listmail at allenz.net
Sat Sep 11 07:57:17 EDT 2004

On the fine day of Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:56:17 -0400
Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> said very eloquently:

> Hmm, your style sheet images don't display?  That's odd..  I'm not
> sure where to look for that one.  However the rest of it is all, 100%
> gnome-print.

Yeah they've never appeared correctly in the window but I really don't
care about that so long as they print.

So I've rebuilt gnome-print and now everything works! Now I've printed
my invoice and I can get paid! ;-) I'm guessing the problem was
to do with some base library that all these packages depended on. I
just needed to rebuild gtkhtml, guile, gnucash and gnome-print to make
things right again.

Thanks very much for your help. All is now well in the world.

Allen