A few business questions

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 12 11:36:30 EDT 2004

Derek Atkins wrote:

>There's no way to change your locale in the running process.

Oh. Ok, I'll have to test that.

>>- Speaking of which, I bill certain customers on a daily basis instead
>>of an hourly basis. Is there a way to reflect that? Same for weekly or
>>monthly.
>>

>I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this.  There's no way to input a
>date-range, but you could put something in the notes.  There's also no
>way to duplicate an existing invoice.

When the invoice is created, the Charge type says Hours or Material  or
Project. I want it to say Days or Months or whatever. Can I add  new
Charge types somewhere?

>>- Are there tricks to speeding up data entry? For example, I don't
>>have many customers so going through the whole search dialog all the
>>time is a bit of overkill. Is there a faster way?
>>

>Unfortunately no, not yet.  Reference the discussions about phrase
>wheels.  :)

Phrase wheels?

<Laurent Duperval> lduperval at videotron.ca

Senate, n.:
	A body of elderly gentlemen charged with high duties and misdemeanors.
		-- Ambrose Bierce