Homeowner Account

Sujit Mathew suj78 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 11:44:21 EDT 2004

You would have to consider your house an investment
held at cost...and use a mortgage liability on the
credit side.

Any mortgage pymts should be separated by monthly
interest and principal payment. You should make it tax
related expense.

If you do appraisals on your house...use a valuation
account. Such as...Fair Value Adjustment on House