Invoices and Bills

Ruit, K. van de K.v.d.Ruit at student.tue.nl
Tue Sep 14 14:34:42 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm having problems with Bills and Invoices:

Let's say I buy a screwdriverset from a company(for instance the HandyMan) for which they send my a bill.
When I enter a line in a Bill roughly like the next one:

Date		Description			Account			Quantity	Unit Price
1.7.2004          Bought Screwdriverset		Costs/Maintenance		1.00		$12.95

Later I post the Bill, which means there appears a line in the account Costs/Maintainance. In the transaction
appearing in the account Costs/Maintenance I would like to see the Description : "Bought Screwdriverset", yet
all the information that appears in the transaction is only the name of the company and the ammount of money
transferred.
So at the end of the month, I would like the overview the costs made on maintenance and all I can find is the company's
names that send me the bill.

Is this a Bug, or am I making mistakes?

Thanks,
Kevin