Looking for rpm including HBCI

Englisch, Volker (NIH/NCI) volker at mail.nih.gov
Fri Sep 17 16:03:23 EDT 2004

Not the one that was originally made available.  I was able to set up my
HBCI account with my bank but there are certain submenus missing from the
menus in order to use the account setup now:
 Actions --> Get Balance
         --> Get Transactions
         --> New Transfer
         --> New Direct Debit

According to a README file I found at

http://www.linuxwiki.de/GnuCash?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=README_HBCI.
txt
this is due to GnuCash not being build with the --enable-hbci option.
Are you using GnuCash with HBCI yourself?  If that is the case I better hide
behind a big rock and double-check what I'm doing wrong. :-)

Thanks

Volker Englisch
Contractor - MSD, Inc.
phone: (301) 496-0102  (CIPS)