Utility to convert csv file to qif?

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 24 15:28:21 EDT 2004

Hey all,

	My financial institution does not support ofx, qfx or qif for mutual fund
info. I can download 17 months of statements, but it's all in csv format. Has
anyone run across a handy dandy utility that will let you convert a csv file
to qif? I'd like to get my mutual funds into GnuCash, but would prefer not to
manually enter data if I can avoid it at all.

	My checking and credit card info is January to current, so I'd like to do the
same with CDs and money markets. If GnuCash doesn't support it, anyone know
if Quicken does? If so, I could pull it into Quicken, then export it in a
format GnuCash can read.

BruceG