Demo CD

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 14:31:57 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 8:53 pm, Diana wrote:
> I saw on your web site that we could get a demo cd of Gnucash from our
> Linux dealer.

?? Which page ??

> We don't have a Linux dealer but would like to try out a
> limited sample version of your software.

There's no cut-down shareware version, the entire thing is free software. You
need either some form of GNU/Linux or MacOSX.

You're sending using Apple Mail so I presume you actually need Fink and this
page:

http://homepage.mac.com/elliottmce/gnucash_guide/
(There's a link to here from the gnucash.org home page.)

> Can you tell me where I could
> get a sample cd?

Just install the whole application, I'm not aware of any cut-down version.

--

Neil Williams