How-to unreconcile all the operations from the 01/01/2004 on an account?

Mon Apr 11 08:33:44 EDT 2005

Hello,

Is there a way to unreconcile all the actions from the 01/01/2004 for a specific account? It's possible to unreconcile them one by one by clicking on the 'y' meaning reconciled action, but since I have lots of operation, I wonder what is the way to unreconcile lots of operations at once.

Regards,
Ludovic

P.S.: I did google and search the ML but not luck.
--
http://www.mythtvtalk.com - Where the World comes to speak about MythTV !!
Hundreds of MythTV users already joined the community! What are you waiting to be the next one?