using existing account tree with zero balance?

Sophie Bart sophie at zeke.yi.org
Tue Apr 19 21:17:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

Is there a way to open a new file using the same account tree from
another file, but with $0 balance for each account?

I wanted to start fresh for my new fiscal year, using last year's
account tree but with no transactions. Short of making a new copy of
last year's file and deleting each entry by hand (ugh!), I'm at a loss
as to how to proceed.

I've been searching the documentation and list archives and have not
been able to find a way to do this.

Apologies if this is in the documentation and I've just missed it.

thx
sophie